Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

12.07.2006

Come on in....

Well, if you haven't already noticed the gigantic Christmas button in my sidebar, look at it now. I'll wait.






Done? Okay.

I happened across this the other day, and just couldn't resist this fabulous opportunity to invite everyone over to look at my Christmas decorations! So on the 15th (or 16th, or January, whenever you feel like it) stop by and take a look around. I have lots of trees. Lots. And I'll even have refreshments!

The best part? I only show you what I want you to see - so I don't have to clean! PLUS, we won't have to make any awkward small talk! That's my kind of Christmas get-together.

Can't wait to see you then. If you want to have us all over to your place for a photo-open house, let us know in my comments so we won't make other plans. (And let Boo Mama know, too!)

6 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see! I haven't decided if I will be joining in or not! I probably will,though. I hope you didn't take offense to me letting you know about the smaller button. She just had a post about it yesterday and I thought you might want to know!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

No offense. I can't find where there is one any smaller than the one that I have over there. I saw that post yesterday, too. It was funny that you commented on that today, and I had already written this post about the gigantic button last night to post this morning! Hope you will play along!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks smaller now, is it? Glad to know you took no offense!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mom101 said...

You're a daring woman! I'd be like, "Here's my tree. Here are my moving boxes. Here's a lot of crap on the floor that we never get around to cleaning up..."

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Yeah not too much Christmas crap around this house. First off, my son will destroy anything breakable. Second, it takes waaaay too much energy to properly decorate.

Kudos to you for going there!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I'll play! I still have some things to do, but photos will come. Oh, and Tater- the mother of all meme's has come to you. Tag, you are it. Go see Mrs. Chicken for details. The most recent version of the story is on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home