Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

11.17.2006

Hold on tight.

I want you to hold on tight to those that you love.

Wives, go hug your husbands.
Husbands, please kiss your wives.
Mommies, tell your babies just how much you love them. And look at them smile. And smile back.

Right now.

She was 29. She had two sons. She wrote of a funny conversation on October 27th that she had with her youngest in the car. She had an adoring husband. They had just renewed their vows on October 15th for their tenth wedding anniversary.

She was healthy the last week of October.


She died today.


Her name was Barbara Jamie Bearden Kilpatrick.
He called her BJ.
They called her Mommy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I found your blog today and looks like we have traveled some of the same blogs...regarding BJ, AT and the kids. It has been a hard day and I know the road he has walked. I posted about them as well....take a peek when you can!
Tonya

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ouch. Their story hurts my heart.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Howard L said...

Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home