Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

11.29.2006

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I know it's a little early, and usually this letter writing tradition is saved for the children, but I just can't help it. I think that I've been really, really, really sort of good this year, and want you to be the first to see my Christmas list. So, Santa, here are the things that I deserve want under my tree on the 25th.

1. A dishwasher. No, not the machine, I already have that. I want a Dish Washer, with a first and last name. Preferably one who can also cook.

2. A new clever way to get the laundry from downstairs to upstairs that doesn't involve me doing anything. I won't be offended if you just decide to leave me a spare elf - as long as he can put it away, too.

3. Twelve sick days a year.

4. My same two cats, only hairless.

5. One full day off a month. Bonus points if I can get at least part of that day alone in my house.

6. An easy button.

Thank you, Mr. Claus, for your consideration to this list. I will continue to be a good girl until Christmas morning after the presents are dished out. If these things aren't under my tree, all bets are off, and I may lose my sweet disposition.

Thanks,
T&T

I've never really started a meme before, but there is a first time for everything, so, everyone, consider yourself tagged. If you wanna write your own letter to Santa, leave me a note in the comments so we can check it out!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

DONE! Thanks for the tag!

If you get an extra easy button, float one my way would ya?

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do this one later! Heading out in a few.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah this one sounds fun! It'll be a couple of days from now as I have a few post aready written and ready to go, but i'm doin' it!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Check me on Saturday!

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so gonna steal this for MY blog. GREAT idea....(I will credit you, promise)

Suz

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I owe you a meme tomorrow, I promise.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Love it! My letter is up. I would also like to sign up for the spare elf program.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I went for a twist on the theme -- it counts, right?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Wow, a mommy letter to Santa? I'll write one of those.........tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home