Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

11.10.2006

All about Meme.

Thanks to my great friend Karen over at Mommy's Dirty Little Secret, I have been memed. I have been asked to list for you 10 things I hate about me. Only 10? Are you serious? Okay, here goes...

1. My post-pregnancy-2-babies-in-14-months-one-of-which-was-"blessed"-with-polyhydramnios stomach.
2. My smart mouth.
3. My big butt.
4. My lack of patience.
5. My quick temper. (Not to be confused with my quick wit.)
6. My lack of singing abilities.
7. My lack of motivation to exercise.
8. My housekeeping abilities. (or lack thereof)
9. My pack rat tendencies. (not to be confused with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Peter Lawford, and Joey Bishop - they were the Ratpack.)
10. My ability to take on way more than I can handle, but somehow handle anyway, which leads me to taking on more, because I know that somehow I will handle it.

And so, with no further ado, I pass the torch to any of my regular visitors. Riddle me this - what are 10 things that you hate about you? Let me know in the comments section if you decided to play. I would just love to know where your insecurities lie...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Ben and Bennie said...

I stumbled upon this blog by sheer accident about 30 minutes ago and I hate that I have to leave now to pick up my daughter at school. Like a good Fannie Flag book I've already read about your highs and lows. I've laughed. I've almost cried. You are one interestingly funny lady. I love it! For the moment I'm a stay-at-home dad (sort of) so I feel a little connected to this group already. Plus I can identify with your recnet loss. No, I didn't carry a child in my body but before you get angry about that thought please read my (our) blog (benandbenniewaddell.blogspot.com).

I hope you recover your joy. Obviously with this most recent post you're making great progress. I will return often and look forward reading your blog!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you like about yourself..I would do this, but I no longer have a mommy blog! I love ya - even with your 10 (self-proclaimed) shortcomings.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Not to be confused with RatPack ... ah hahahah! Lady, you are funny.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oooohhh. I'm TOTALLY a pack rat. I need help, seriously.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jeni said...

Burn that list!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Binky said...

I've read a bunch of these lists going around and I wrote one myself--and it seems like NOBODY is a good housekeeper! I am happy to see that I'm not alone. Who are these GOOD housekeepers out there? They must not have time to blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home