Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

11.03.2006

Yep, still sick.

So...I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I was sick.
Ha.
I have infection somewhere. It could be in my sinuses, my throat, or my right ear. He thinks it could be the same germ as the girls, so he gave me an antibiotic, some cough syrup with codeine, told me to take Musinex and Advil. Although I am feeling a little better, I'm now pumped up with meds that make me tired. So, I have nothing clever and witty to write today.

So, I figure I'll just link you to one of my favorite earlier posts. What?, you say. You haven't been posting long enough to have archives old enough to repost! Well, you are right. But maybe it'll be like NBC summertime Thursdays...you know, "New To You". Har.

I'm off to take more medicine. So read this. Seriously. Read it. It's funny.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm sick with you girlfriend.

It's sooo not fun, and the kids totally take advantage of me...until they get sick too. Because you know they will.

I read that post the first time...I'm pretty sure. Thankfully my kids haven't thrown anything big like that away that I know of, but I have my suspicions about the whereabouts of some things.

Hope we all feel better soon.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right -- it is funny! Thanks for sharing the link. My toddler is pretty good about only throwing away real trash now, but he went through a phase where I'm pretty sure he trashed both my keys and my cell phone. It was traumatic, but since I didn't catch on for a few days, they were just gone. Thank goodness it was a go phone from target and wasn't too much to replace!

Feel better soon!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Sinus/ear infections are AWFUL. I hope you feel better soon!

(Do you still have those shoes??)

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Get some rest! (If you can.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home