Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

11.20.2006

The Entertainer

Mrs. Chicken, the Questor that she is, posted a link for an online personality test, and I thought to myself, "Self, why don't you jump on over there and take it yourself?" So I did.


Now, as I sit and write to tell you what kind of personality I have, I am actually listening to the song "The Entertainer". I think that in the spirit of all things punny, you, too, should listen as you read. Click on the link above. Here are the results of my test:


ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.


I've spent my entire life trying to convince people that I am witty, charming, and clever. Now there's proof.
So take that.
Hmmph.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Mom101 said...

Ooh, we're very close- I'm ESFJ with a J for judging. Which makes me "the seller." Hm. I think I'd prefer the entertainer.

Thanks, that was fun!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fun personality test! Thanks for sharing with your readers.

Kids Furniture
Crazy

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Binky said...

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

I take this test in a lot of forms and I'm always a solid ENTP. It makes me feel a lot cooler than I really am ;)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I knew you reminded me of Bojangles.

Hope your turkey day was delightful!

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

I suppose I should have known as much, ya think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home