Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

11.19.2006

More about Meme

So, according to Mr. Bing,
"You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between."

So, in an attempt to eliminate the negative, I bring you 10 things I like about me...

1. I'm a good mom.
2. I'm quite level headed.
3. I can decorate a Bea-Utiful Christmas Tree.
4. Although I'm certainly not the best, I do like that I like to write. (Did that make any sense?)
5. My quick wit. (Not to be confused with my quick temper.)
6. I can make people laugh.
7. I'm a great organizer. (Anywhere but my home.)
8. I'm very compassionate.
9. I pride myself on being a Queen of the Crockpot.
10. I throw the best birthday party in the world.

And again, I want to pass this along to my regular attenders or anyone else who gets a hankerin' to brag on yourself. Jot me a comment to let me know!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Okay. Can you come over and decorate our tree? Leaving something in the crock pot for us wouldn't hurt, either. ;-)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

Of course...I'd be happy to. I tend to go a little (ok, not a little, a lot) over the top at Christmas. It is, you know, the most wonderful time of the year!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Do you organize other people's houses?

I'd go for the tree decorating and crock pot meal as well!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

I think I have a business in the works!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Amy said...

mmmm, love me some crock pot cooking ... got any good recipes to share? :)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jeni said...

Next time, shoot for 20...

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

um, I'd say you're a great writer, *and* I'm glad you're back. that was a hell of a hiatus. I'm assuming you were ill b/c I see in your sidebar the post entitled "yep, still sick." and honey, I hope it gets better.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Binky said...

I had the same question as Mrs. Chicken. I do love me a well crafted crock pot recipe.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on the Crazy/Hip blog mamas webring. I think this is a great idea. I did this meme too. I put up a link to your blog also.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can sooooo agree with you on #7...organizer! Well, Ms Queen of the crockpot are you going to send me those recipes or what???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home