Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

6.23.2006

A little randomness - because I'm pregnant, and I can.

I don't know about you, but every time I'm pregnant, it seems as though my mind goes in 55 different directions. With that being said, this post will reflect the randomness of my mind.

  • I should be packing for vacation. We are leaving this afternoon, and I still have tons left to do. Instead, I am sitting and reading and typing. And dry heaving. Fun times!
  • My doctor's appointment on Tuesday went great. We are due February 10th, and I go for my first ultrasound in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited to see Small Fry! Sorry to dissapoint, but no pretend pregnancy to e-mail you about!
  • I got Tater and Tot some tiny, tiny Crocs. They have toddler sizes now (6/7 is the smallest). They don't want to take them off. They wear their nightshirts, diapers, and Crocs. Tater cries to wear her's to bed. If you have a hard time getting sandals that stay on little feet, this is the absolute best way to go. With is awesome advertisement, the Crocs company are welcome to send me 2 more pair in size 6/7.
  • I've been wondering if anyone wants to put any sort of guest post on my blog while I'm on vacation. Let me know if you wanna!
  • Did I mention that I should be doing laundry and packing?
  • Gilmore Girls will have new writers next season. I'm curious as to whether the show will be as good as it was in past seasons. I'm anticipating that next season will have to have some huge storylines to keep it's audience.
  • My friend, Kelly, wrote a blog-length comment about her bosoms on my site. I wonder if she realizes that my dad reads my blog. Anyhoo, Kelly is one of the greatest storytellers I know. I think I will start a petition to have her share some of those great stories with us here in Blogdom. Maybe a rally of some sort, too. I'll post details as they become available. She is the one who introduced me to the big world of blogging. She's the one who should be here.
  • I changed this post so you are able to see the picture without having to link to it. I did not realize that you had to be a member of something or another to pull it up.
  • I'm taking my computer with me on vacation, so if I have time in between napping on the beach and napping on the deck and napping in the bed, I'll let you all know what is going on!

Thanks for tuning in and putting up with this static of random thoughts! Now, I must go pack.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

Oh, don't worry about Papaw. He'll get over it, I'm sure. I bet he's been through worse than reading about your bosom.
You better start blogging.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

How funny. I just got excited because I saw 2 comments, and then I realized that the second one was me. Hmmm, long day or pregnancy mush brain?

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randomness, to me, is okay even when you aren't pregnant! Hope you spuds have a great vacation. And, I am so with you on the crocs. PrincessB needs bigger ones now! Well, be safe and have fun! Love ya!

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randomness is the best. Especially pregnancy enduced randomness. I hope you had a nice vacation.

Dawson's Creek went down the hole when new writers took over.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Amy said...

you still there? all OK?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger NolaMom said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog. But I laughed out loud. I don't do that a lot. Love the random post-I have many days like that-and I'm not even pregnant. I must comment on Gilmore Girls. I am worried. I actually laughed out loud again after reading Jenna's post. She's right about Dawson's Creek. Hope it doesn't apply to GG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home