Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

10.19.2006

Here I Am.

Here I am. That's really all that I can think of to say right now. I've been away for 4 months. I've had some changes in my life; changes that I will talk about soon, just not right now. I have been drawn back to this world of mom blogs - life blogs really. I first came back by lurking, then by commenting, and now by attempting to restart this thing that I once enjoyed immensely. I hope to return to that place where I enjoyed telling the stories of my life.

Even the hard ones.
Even the sad ones.

But I'm here. And I guess that says something.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Amy said...

welcome back. Wish I had something sage to say. I'm thinking of you.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Karen said...

It's good to see you here, friend.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you are back on. I've missed reading you. I'm here for you and I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home