Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

6.19.2006

BJH, class of 2006

Okay, here are the stats. 18 visitors. 3 days. 2 comments*. 1 uncool 7th grader sitting at the lunch table all alone.
I just assumed that after posting this, I would receive a little more fanfare from my Blogdom Junior High classmates and teachers. But instead, I'm the slightly overweight, new girl from the county schools, transfer at a really bad time, have no friends, un-cool girl sitting back at the corner table, picking at my pepperoni "pizza" and praying that someone, anyone, would think it fun to have a real conversation with me. And did I mention the teased hair and jelly bracelets? I guess some things never change. Or so I've heard.

Some people don't do it because they are hoping that people will actually read and comment. I'm not one of those people.

*Please do not think, Karen and Tennessee Mama, that I am not extremely thankful for your comments on said subject. I know where my friends are, and I will share the love. Thanks again!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry; we've been away. And dealing with some heavy things. *hugs*

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I can't get to the link! that is why I didn't comment, girlie. Can you help me?

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I couldn't get to the link either, but I think I've figured it out.

(I'm extremely clever like that.)

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the link??? was it a little snap of the fry?

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for not commenting earlier! I am so happy for you...I know how much you wanted this (the baby)! I just wish you the best! Hope to see you and the tots soon! Love ya!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Are you still there???? I'm worried ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home