Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

4.04.2007

WFMW - The Car Edition


Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer has asked that this WFMW be the car edition! Click on her link above to find out everyone's clever car tips!
I guess the only car tip I have to share would be the summer-time tote that I keep in the back of my mini van. I use one of those mesh-springy-toy-cubes that you can get at Wal-Mart, but anything will work just fine. In this mesh-springy-toy-cube I keep outside stuff. I have footballs, bubbles, buckets, shovels, bug containers, sidewalk chalk, a ring toss game, some small cars, etc. This way, if ever we get a hankerin' to stop by the park on the way home, or meet up with some friends on a whim, or need to kill some time in between appointments, I'm already ready to play! It also comes in handy to have these things already packed for camping trips and our summer beach trip! I plan to add to the mesh-springy-toy-cube some sunscreen, a mini first aid kit, a picnic table cloth and clips, and anything else I might think that I need for outdoor fun! Not the most original idea, but it Works for Me!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Great idea! I keep an activity bag in the car, but that's all inside stuff for trips, restaurants, etc. I love the idea for an outside toy bag.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jane said...

I don't have kids, but I think this would be great...a tablecloth,frisbe sunscreen, some towels and then dh and I could have some last minute picnics!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Deedra said...

That is a GREAT idea!! I will definately use it. I have some of those springy cube things in the closet just begging to be used! Thanks for the tip!!


Stop by for a visit sometime, I'm an Alabama neighbor!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I have a similar bag, but mine is just a plastic grocery bag, perhaps I should upgrade.

I got a cart last weekend for an "art cart" it's working great. Thanks for the tip.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I need to stock a bag like that and leave it in the back of my SUV. Unfortunately, that's where I put my dogs. Oh well, I guess they'll just have to do with less room!

Thanks for that car tip.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Just running over here to thank you for visiting my blog. Thank you for leaving a comment - I can't imagine anyone would not like Fannie Flagg so I hope you try one - and hope you visit again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home