Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

3.07.2007

WFMW - Kitchen Edition!


This is my first Wednesday jumping on board the Works-For-Me Wednesday train, but seeing as it is so fun to read, I just can't help but join in. Today's topic is kitchen tips, and I have one that really works for me.

We love to use tongs in our kitchen, but sometimes the springy-openess (fun - new word!) of them really gets in the way when trying to store them. So...an empty paper towel roll (just the cardboard part) is a perfect tong holder! The tongs fit perfectly inside, it takes care of the springy-openess of them, and makes storage in a drawer or utensil caddy a breeze. All in all - it Works for Me!

To check out other awesome bloggers with ideas that work for them, head over to Shannon's place at Rocks in My Dryer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the same thing! Really works.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Great tip! Thanks for sharing & welcome to WFMW! =)

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Welcome to WFMW! I'm glad you joined in! I love your tip. I may just have to borrow that idea! :)Oh, and love the new word, too!!!

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my tongs too but had never thought of this. Great tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home