Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

3.20.2007

Question: What Do You Get When You Cross a Pregnant Girl and a Dog Food Commercial?

Answer: A poodle of tears. I mean a puddle of tears.

Have you all seen these Pedigree Adoption Commercials? They KILL me! "I know how to sit, how to fetch, and how to roll over. What I don't know is how I ended up in here..." OH. MY. GOOD. GRIEF! Have you met little Oliver? He's a good dog and he just wants to go home. I cry Every.Single.Time.

But, wait, there is good news. The newest commercial shows little Oliver getting adopted! It is so exciting! Do you know what I do when I see that commercial?

I cry.

Anyway, the point of this post is, if you have any pups at your house that you have to feed, consider buying Pedigree. They donate money to help shelter dogs find homes.

Shelter dogs like little Oliver.

*photo of little Oliver courtesy of Pedigree.com.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is sweet. I saw one of those commercials last night and I just love what they do! Poor, poor pregnant hormonal one...I love ya!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Two posts in a week? Are you back? :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Come over and check it out!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger The June Cleaver Diaries said...

When I was pregnant with m twins, I started sobbing after grocery shopping. For no reason. I just kept weeping and whining, "but I'm not sad!!!!"

It sure beats the time I was pregnant with my first, though, and cried because my Taco Bell tasted so good.

Remind me not to try that pregnacy thing again...

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Aw. I haven't seen the commercials, but I'd probably cry too if it makes you feel any better. And I'm not pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home