Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

3.06.2007

Hungry.

I threw dinner in the crock pot earlier this afternoon, and the smell is absolutely wonderful! I just can't help but share the recipe with you all...

Creamy Italian Chicken

2-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I use frozen)
1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Dressing and Recipe Mix
1/4 cup water
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 8oz. block cream cheese

Put chicken breasts, dressing mix, and water in crock - make sure you spray it with Pam! Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4. About 30 minutes before serving time, add soup and cream cheese. I take the chicken out and stir the soup/cheese mixture with the Italian water in the crock to smooth out any potential lumps. Add chicken back in, let warm through, and enjoy! We love it best served over egg noodles!

It just doesn't get any easier (or tastier) than that!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds yummy. I'll have to try it!

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure does sound good! Glad you shared it...I'll definitely be trying it!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just added a link for the Family Casserole recipe. It's actually from another woman's site. And thanks for sharing this recipe! I always LOVE suggestions!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Noodle said...

Yum! I think I'll try this tonight! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home