A little randomness - because I'm pregnant, and I can.
I don't know about you, but every time I'm pregnant, it seems as though my mind goes in 55 different directions. With that being said, this post will reflect the randomness of my mind.
- I should be packing for vacation. We are leaving this afternoon, and I still have tons left to do. Instead, I am sitting and reading and typing. And dry heaving. Fun times!
- My doctor's appointment on Tuesday went great. We are due February 10th, and I go for my first ultrasound in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited to see Small Fry! Sorry to dissapoint, but no pretend pregnancy to e-mail you about!
- I got Tater and Tot some tiny, tiny Crocs. They have toddler sizes now (6/7 is the smallest). They don't want to take them off. They wear their nightshirts, diapers, and Crocs. Tater cries to wear her's to bed. If you have a hard time getting sandals that stay on little feet, this is the absolute best way to go. With is awesome advertisement, the Crocs company are welcome to send me 2 more pair in size 6/7.
- I've been wondering if anyone wants to put any sort of guest post on my blog while I'm on vacation. Let me know if you wanna!
- Did I mention that I should be doing laundry and packing?
- Gilmore Girls will have new writers next season. I'm curious as to whether the show will be as good as it was in past seasons. I'm anticipating that next season will have to have some huge storylines to keep it's audience.
- My friend, Kelly, wrote a blog-length comment about her bosoms on my site. I wonder if she realizes that my dad reads my blog. Anyhoo, Kelly is one of the greatest storytellers I know. I think I will start a petition to have her share some of those great stories with us here in Blogdom. Maybe a rally of some sort, too. I'll post details as they become available. She is the one who introduced me to the big world of blogging. She's the one who should be here.
- I changed this post so you are able to see the picture without having to link to it. I did not realize that you had to be a member of something or another to pull it up.
- I'm taking my computer with me on vacation, so if I have time in between napping on the beach and napping on the deck and napping in the bed, I'll let you all know what is going on!
Thanks for tuning in and putting up with this static of random thoughts! Now, I must go pack.
Labels: Parenting Dirt