Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

5.18.2006

I've been tagged...

Well, I have to say that Amy over at Chicken and Cheese just happens to be one of my favorite mama bloggers in the whole world! She was the first to Blogroll me, taught me how to put links in a post (which I find incredibly fun), then the first to actually link me in a post, and now she is the first to meme me. So a toast to Amy - my blog mentor - and a fabulous writer! Please go check her out.

Now, on to the meme...

I AM: a very active blog lurker.

I WANT: more children.

I HATE: that I don't have as many comments as other blog mamas.

I MISS: the part of my brain, even though it was only a little bit, that they removed back in '94.

I FEAR: worms. Anything that can move without legs, wings, or fins just ain't right.

I HEAR: my girls laughing and playing upstairs while they should be sleeping.

I WONDER: I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder. Why, why-why-why-why-why she ran away. And I wonder, where she will stay-ay-ay. My little runaway. My run-run-run-run-runaway. (you're welcome, dad.)

I REGRET: having to sing that song out loud to make sure I didn't leave out any of the wa-wa's or run-run's.

I AM NOT: therefore I am.

I DANCE: when the Jell-O commercial comes on with the little boy and the cow. I think that it's very funny.

I SING: CONSTANTLY! (although I'm not very good at it.)

I CRY: more often than I should.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: the best housekeeper in the world.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: dishcloths with knitting needles. And noise when I clap.

I WRITE: lists. Because I don't feel as though I can function without them!

I CONFUSE: my husband alot. him -"What's wrong?" me -"Nothing." him- "Are you sure?" me- "Yes, I'm fine." him- "Ok then, I'll leave you alone." me- "It's just that I'm upset over..." Hmmm, I see how that could be confusing.

I NEED: a maid. And a laundry service.

I SHOULD: be packing for our trip this weekend instead of sitting here blogging.

I START: Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

I FINISH: eating much faster than my daddy. But then again, everyone finishes eating much faster than my daddy.

What fun, what fun! The rules of the game are that you must tag someone else when finished - and then let me know when you finish yours. In honor of my two newest blogline friends & relatives...I tag the Queen Bee at queen b's solace and va mommy at Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. The queen of all of the B's is my bff since we were like four, and the bread that holds the sandwich together at PB&J is my sister-in-law. Check them out! And let them know you stopped by!

We will be out of town this weekend, and as stated above, I have yet to pack, so the second part to the smelly post from yesterday will probably be delyed until next week. So sorry to once again dissapoint my devoted fans! Bwahahaha!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Amy said...

You are too, too kind. You are one of my favorite blogging mamas, as well. Hope you have a great trip and I enjoyed your meme. I'll be checking out your sister-in-law and pal over the weekend.

Happy travels!

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, ok...sorry! I really have been meaning to comment to you lots-n-lots. You know I love ya! I love reading your blogs...I always knew you were funny and a good writer to boot. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for turning me on to blogging (even though I get zero sleep now) it's fun. Maybe now we will know what's up with each other, huh? Love ya lots!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

You said you want more children. Then what would your blog be called?

Just wondering if you thought that far ahead....

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Andria said...

Love your site! Thanks for stopping by mine. It's always nice to meet new friends.

Your list is great! We are in total agreement on the whole worms thing!

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got to stop reading these at work. It is so unprofessional to cry at the office.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, you're back...start bloggin

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger S.T. said...

Hey, we have a lot in common! We both live in the south, we both want more babies and more comments, we both are not good housekeepers and cry a lot, we both are fast eaters and we both confuse our husbands and we both should be packing for a trip this weekend (well, I guess yours was this past weekend.)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. :)

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well add me to your commenter list!
I know the feeling. Sometimes I spend alot of time writing something and get like, 2 comments, and one is me responding to the sole commenter.
I just keep reminding myself that I am supposed to be blogging for my benefit. Yea, right. Thats whi i check my stat counter very other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home