Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

4.19.2006

These are a few of

My favorite things about springtimeā€¦

* warm weather
* the smell of rain
* sidewalk chalk on sidewalk, hands, faces, and clothes
* blowing bubbles
* the smell of sweaty kids
* shoes that do not have to be tied
* picnics
* short sleeves and bare legs
* more daylight
* supper on the porch
* open windows
* bruised shins
* strawberry stained fingers
* the smell of freshly cut grass
* squeals of delight over butterflies, birds, clouds, flowers, rabbits, wind, anything and everything

What are some of your favorite things about this time of year?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Rain!! I LOVE the rain! We're heading into our rainy season and I can't WAIT!

I also love sleeping with the windows open!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

picking blueberries (Robert McCloskey, much?). the scents drifting in the window. the warmth of wind.

I'm enjoying your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home