Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

4.26.2006

The Word According To...

The following is brought to you by our resident theologian, Tater, who is dressed in the traditional scholar attire: a princess Pull-Up, Sunday sandals on the wrong feet, a plastic fireman's hat, and a pink passie. She is curled in a ball on the bottom shelf of my end table telling me that she is a puppy, and she is "twying to sweep." I'm not sure, but this may be a part of the studying process. These are things that are beyond my understanding, but I do not question them. Accoring to Tater, the first four books of the New Testament in the Bible are as follows:

Maffew
Elmo
Warry and
Bob

I also believe that somewhere towards the back of the Bible there is a First and Second Larry Boy and the Book of June-er. Please let me know if you have any questions that I can present to the Professor of New Testament studies. She will be happy to answer, but not until after nap.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

This is just precious!

So glad you found me and commented on my blog! It is so good to find you too! I've been looking for other Tennessee Blogging Mommies!

I'll be checking you out more in the future! And you are doing just find! I've never figured out how to do a blogroll! Or put a picture of myself (or as in your case the tater tots - very cute!). I think learning to manage our blogs must be a process like the rest of our lives!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home