Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

4.15.2006

Did I Mention?

Did I mention that my mom (Nana) told me today that when she was holding Tot yesterday, her hair smelled like pee? Not Nana's hair, Tot's hair. I don't remember her or anyone else peeing on her head. Could I possibly have missed this rather obvious event? Just wondering - is that any sort of reflection of my parenting abilities? Do all moms come to a point when they can't smell the pee infused stench of their children? Maybe she meant a pea. We haven't had peas. No one will eat them but me. And no, I didn't rush to give her a bath after she told me this. Nana said she would give her one on Saturday. Don't judge me. Just write it in the notes of my Mother of the Year Award assessment. It won't be the worst of my blemished parenting credentials.

Until Next Time,
Tater and Tot's Mommy

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I used to judge moms whose kids smelled like pee. Now I am grateful when mine doesn't smell like pee. Like your blog a lot! Thanks for visiting me over at mine. I'll be back!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

oh, snap. you done tole your mom (by not freaking out and running straight to the shampoo bottle). pea. as in legumes. (or is that beans?) not pee. you funny lady.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home