Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

5.01.2006

Do you actually WATCH that trash?

Yes, I most certainly do. I have to. I don't have a choice. I know it's dirty, but I just can't find a way around it. Every time I turn around there is something new to see. And then I think it's all over, but I have to look just one more time. I can't stop. No matter how hard I try. I mean, just last night I saw two brand new pair of denim capris. This morning it was a really cute one piece outfit. Then this afternoon, it was the remaining stack of size 4 diapers. And tonight, well tonight, it was the cordless phone. So you see, this is a serious problem that I have on my hands. I can't just let Tot throw anything that she wants into our kitchen garbage can. I have to keep a close eye on these things, or I'll never know what we are missing.

What did you think I was talking about?

What is the strangest item that you have ever found in your trash can?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

My television remote control. My two year old daughter was helping me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. It is appreciated. Welcome to blogdom, fellow mommy-blogger. I hope to see you around some more.

P.S. Totally digging the Tater and Tot name.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I really DO like you! Blog more, please! :) I did steal that line from Sally Field. Ever seen Norma Rae? Great movie.

Keep blogging and I bet you get blogrolled A LOT more!
ps - love your blog's name. A girl after my own heart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home