Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

5.16.2006

Slacker.

To all of my adoring fans (yeah, right),
I know that you all are so dissapointed that I haven't posted one of my quick witted, yet emotionally gripping posts in a few days (yeah, right). So since you all are worried sick about me and my family (yeah, right), I thought I would just post a quick note letting you know that all is well, and you can sleep easier tonight (yeah, right). I have had a busy/lazy few days and just have not been inspired with one of my usual great stories (yeah, right). I have had many e-mails and phone calls demanding something, anything, to quench the thirst of my loyal fans (yeah, right). I will resume my duties soon, so please do not feel like you have to go to drastic measures (yeah, right) to ensure my return .
Thanks again for your concern (yeah, right).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Christina said...

You had a birthday. I think you at least deserve a few days off of blogging for that! :)

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssh, if you're a friend of Christina, then I dig ya. ;)

PS - I see you just had a birthday. Another Taurus Mommy. WOO! (April 25th here. And my Husband? Two days after you. Craziness.)

I'm gonna link you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home