Um, yeah, I'm weird!
Tracey from one of my new favorite reads, Notes from a Cottage Industry, tagged me for a fun meme that I thought I would do. By the way - please go check her out - she is sooo neat and has some of the cutest things and neatest ideas. I truly would like to move into her cottage. Or better yet, have her move into mine and make it cute!
So the rules are this: I need to list 7 weird things about me and then tag 7 other weird people to list 7 weird things about themselves. This is very pyramid scheme-ish. Anyway -
- I have been completely paralyzed and on life support. No, that is not why I have written in a month.
- I had brain surgery.
- Those two medical events had nothing in common with one another. How exactly does that happen?
- I have a bar soap phobia.
- Just like the Monk commercial, I smell glasses before I pour drinks in them. Don't ask, I have no idea.
- I don't trust people who wash their dishes with a sponge.
- I am terrified of worms. I once held my breath until I turned blue when my mom made me hold one.
So, there you go. Weirdness in all its glory. Now, let's see if weirdness abounds on my bloglines...I tag Becky, Mrs. Chicken, Heather, Mary P., Pam, Karen, and anyone else who is reading this and wants to play!